Benefits of joining ICAEW
- Access a portfolio of products, services and networks. We continually develop these to ensure you have the most useful and relevant support at your fingertips
- Technical help and advice
- Insights on the profession
- Online communities and hubs
- Events and E-learning courses
How to apply for ICAEW membership
As a member of CAI you can gain membership of the ICAEW by providing evidence from your parent body that you are:
- A member in good standing
- Paying the appropriate admission and subscription fees.
Please note, even if your application is successful you will not be able to use the ICAEW designatory letters ACA or FCA.
The ICAEW recognises practising certificates issued by the CAI. You will not be required to gain an additional PC with the ICAEW if you already hold one with the CAI.
The UK recognises audit rights awarded by the CAI. You will not be required to gain further qualification in the UK if you already hold audit rights with the CAI.
If you do not currently hold audit rights with the CAI and wish to audit, please contact our Audit Qualification team via email - AQ@icaew.com
Working in Insolvency
ICAEW is the largest insolvency regulator in the UK. We offer the opportunity for ICAEW Chartered Accountants and non-ICAEW members to qualify and be licensed as insolvency practitioners with us. We also offer a comprehensive programme of support for our current and future insolvency practitioners including membership to our Restructuring & Insolvency Community.
Working in Financial Services
Gain sector-specific technical support and expert opinions to keep you up to date in a fast-changing environment.