ICAEW Middle East office
The ICAEW Middle East office opened in 2009 and is based in DIFC, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The key focus of the office is to support ICAEW’s wider international strategy – to ensure the highest standards within the accountancy and finance profession and to raise the profile of the profession.
Activities range from overseeing the ICAEW Emiratisation Scholarship Scheme to attract Emiratis into the profession, to launching ICAEW’s flagship economic report in Middle East: Economic Update Middle East which is the latest in a report series covering the Middle East to supporting the efforts of authorised training employers and partners in learning across the region.
The ICAEW regional team provides support to over 1,700 members and students, and works closely to support regional governments, regulators and other stakeholders.
The ICAEW MEASA team is composed of 7 members who are:
- Vanessa Heywood FCA, Head, Middle East
- Reem Garabedian ACIM, Regional Marketing Manager, Middle East, Africa and South Asia
- Samantha Starbuck, Regional Business Development Manager Middle East
- Mohammad Ayoub, Business Development Manager Saudi Arabia
- Gwenan Booth, Regional Executive, Middle East
- Dunja Dulcic, Regional Student Recruitment Executive, Middle East
- Firdous Sait, Regional Student and Member Support Executive, Middle East