Brexit and Audit
The UK transition period ends on 31 December 2020. Join Donna Wilcox, RSM and Paul Winrow, MHA MacIntyre Hudson, as they discuss how the end of the Brexit transition period impacts auditor’s work.
This webinar will discuss topics such as:
- The impact on risk assessments;
- Potential economic, industry and sector specific risk factors;
- Entity specific considerations;
- Financial reporting risks; and
- Practical audit considerations
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session, where you will have the opportunity to ask Donna and Paul your questions.
First broadcast 4 February 2021