Get ahead in 2020
Renew your Corporate Finance Faculty membership
Individual Corporate Finance Faculty members can now renew their membership online via icaew.com/facultyrenew or by phoning +44(0)20 7920 8689.
High on the faculty’s agenda for 2020 will be initiatives for its members including:
- corporate finance, business investment and Brexit
- how environmental, social and corporate governance are reshaping M&A
- the UK’s most acquisitive companies and busiest private equity firms, featured in Corporate Financier magazine
- a new edition of Private Equity Demystified
- a new version of the Business Finance Guide with the British Business Bank
- prospective financial information to support capital-raising
- developing the themes of the ground-breaking AI in Corporate Advisory report
- ongoing collaboration with Innovate UK and in the creative industries on behalf of ICAEW.
The faculty will also be taking part in corporate finance events across the UK and beyond. During 2019, faculty staff have taken part in forums and conferences in Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Canterbury, Liverpool, Northampton and Valletta (Malta) – as well as supporting their Institute colleagues in Dubai with corporate finance events for members in the Middle East.
Grace Gayle, the Faculty’s service manager, said: “Policy development to boost investment, as well as technical expertise, guidance, and networking have always been at the heart of what the faculty does. If members have any questions about its services or about renewing for 2020, they’re very welcome to contact me at email@example.com or call me on +44 (0)20 7920 8689.”
If you are interested in your organisation becoming one of more than 80 member firms – listed at www.icaew.com/cff – then please get in touch with David Petrie, Head of Corporate Finance at ICAEW, or Shaun Beaney, Corporate Finance Faculty manager.