On 11 November we recorded a CFO Talk webinar with top retail CFOs John Park of McDonald's UK and Simon Owers of American Golf and delved deeper into the hot topics for retail right now.
- Supply chain challenges and the need to continually adapt and transform to meet ongoing supply chain challenges, including availability, longer lead times, rising costs and driver and staff shortages.
- How retailers have embraced new channels at volume, such as click and collect and partnering with home delivery services.
- Why it is so important for retail to find a new role in city centres and the high street, with different store formats and the creation of stores that are a family and social destination rather than just a transactional space.
- New metrics and measures on ESG objectives and how this is still developing.
- The key opportunities for accountants to play a role in supporting businesses to have more of a positive impact and purpose.
Given 5 star reviews by ICAEW members, this webinar is available on demand here: