Areas that are covered include:
- Adhering to requirements under the corporate criminal offence rules
- Making accurate R&D tax relief applications and the common areas in which mistakes are made
- Applying the patent box rules as amended this year
- Satisfying a company’s various reporting obligations such as under senior accounting officer, DAC6 (mandatory disclosure reporting) and tax strategy disclosures
- Making accurate claims for financial support under the various COVID-19 schemes administered by HMRC
Join the Tax Faculty
The Tax Faculty offers expert guidance and support enabling you to provide the best advice on tax legislation to your clients or business. We offer clear direction in taxing times.