The Institute of Business Ethics (IBE), in collaboration with Professionals against Corruption (PaC), will be offering six sessions of the course ‘Getting it right: cross-profession ethics training course for professional advisers’.
The online course provides practical insights to address the key ethical issues of bribery and corruption, money laundering and modern slavery. For the first time, it brings together professional advisers in the legal, accounting and real estate sectors to discuss how such issues can be tackled effectively. It helps them to develop effective solutions to safeguard their reputation and ensure that they provide a good service to their clients and to society.
The first session will be held on Monday 4 April 2022, with the remaining sessions held throughout the year. The sessions are free for ICAEW members.
The IBE champions ethical behaviour in business, advising organisations on how to strengthen their ethical culture by sharing knowledge and good practice. The PaC, meanwhile, is a body comprised of law firms, accounting firms and real estate firms aimed at tackling corruption by promoting integrity, transparency and accountability.
If you would like further information or to book on to this event please see the course page. If you would like to attend on a different date please go here and scroll down to ‘Training’. Please note that there is a maximum of 20 participants from ICAEW for each date.
- Monday 4 April 2022 (14:00-17:00)
- Wednesday 4 May 2022 (9:30-12:30)
- Thursday 16 June 2022 (9:30-12:30)
- Thursday 15 September 2022 (14:00-17:00)
- Monday 3 October 2022 (14:00-17:00)
- Friday 11 November 2022 (9:30-12:30)
- Changes to self assessment criteria
- EU Council reaches agreement on exchange of information for crypto assets and advance tax rulings for high-net-worth individuals
- HMRC additional needs working group
- Drink return scheme deposits should fall outside the scope of VAT, suggests ICAEW
- Apply for marriage allowance by postal form
Hear a panel of guests dissect the latest headlines and provide expert analysis on the top stories from across the world of business, finance and accountancy.Find out more
Stay up to date
You can receive email update from ICAEW insights either daily, weekly or monthly, subscribe to whichever works for you.Sign up
News in brief
Read ICAEW's daily summary of accountancy news from across the mainstream media and broader financing sector.See more