An exciting film drama created to facilitate thought-provoking discussions about how accountants, auditors and company directors should act when faced with difficult situations.
- Generic themes and settings allow False Assurance to be used around the world.
- Film workshops can be tailored to draw out issues and dilemmas accountants face in their day-to-day work.
- False Assurance provides an innovative and thought provoking focus for board away-days.
False Assurance at a glance
False Assurance is a high quality, exciting training tool that can be used by:
A suite of training materials is available to support the facilitation of sessions and workshops:
- Questions to prompt discussion after each part of the film.
- Who’s who – this guide to the film’s characters is a useful reference for the audience.