ICAEW.com works better with JavaScript enabled.

Continue reading

Report or find help to solve a tax problem

Guidance on how to report HMRC service issues, get help with technical tax issues or the impact of new tax legislation and how to resolve client specific or widespread problems.

Options for reporting problems with HMRC online services, getting through to HMRC on the phone, getting replies to letters and other correspondence, or other HMRC service issues; use one of these following channels to report the problem:

The HMRC online forum provides agents with the opportunity to raise potential widespread issues with tax systems and processes, to post evidence in support of issues raised by other agents, and to receive updates on these issues from HMRC.