Find an ICAEW publication
The Library & Information Service acts as the archive for ICAEW publications and should hold copies of all publicly available books and journals published by ICAEW.
Help and support
The online catalogue of the Library & Information Service provides a database of abstracts for ICAEW publications and articles published in ICAEW journals.
The catalogue records include hyperlinks to the full text of articles and publications where online versions are available. Older publications may only be available in hardcopy.
How can I get the most out of my search?
You can use a number of optional steps to help narrow your search:
- Use the Find option if you would like to narrow your search to a specific type of search.
- Use the Search option to narrow your search to a particular publisher.
- Use the Publication date option to narrow your search to a particular year or date range (e.g. 1999, <1999, >1999, 1999-2000).
- Use the Sort by option if you would like to sort your results in a particular way.
- Use $ to truncate (comput$=computing, computer etc.)
- Enclose phrases in single quotes ('knowledge management').
- Separate words by AND if you are looking for the terms in different fields (e,g, Markham AND farming)
What are the latest ICAEW articles and books?
A list of ICAEW publications catalogued in the last month can be viewed through our online catalogue.
How can I get an article or book?
The Library & Information Service provides a book loan service and a document delivery service for copies of articles or extracts of books and reports.
Can't find what you are looking for?
If you're having trouble finding the information you need, ask the Library & Information Service. Contact us by telephone on +44 (0)20 7920 8620, by web chat or by email at email@example.com.