In this webinar the Tax Faculty team will provide analysis of the Chancellor's spring statement presented on 23 March.
Chancellor Rishi Sunak delivered his spring statement on 23 March 2002. In this webinar the Tax Faculty team discuss the announcements and their potential impact.
Topics covered include:
An update on the UK's public finances
VAT on energy saving materials
Research & Development
Live broadcast 24 March 2022
- Watch the recording
- Spring Statement 2022 - An overview of tax measures from ICAEWs Tax Faculty
- Spring Statement 2022 - NIC measures welcome but not as simple as the Chancellor's speech made it sound
- Spring Statement 2022 - Chancellor confirms changes will be made to R&D tax regime
- Spring Statement 2022 - Chancellor announces review of capital allowances regime
- Spring Statement 022 - VAT rate reduction for the installation of energy saving materials
- Spring Statement 2022 Hub Page