Women in Finance
The Women in Finance Network was launched in September 2006 to provide networking opportunities and personal development support to enable women in accountancy to achieve their potential.
As the Women in Finance Network joins our Communities platform in 2019 to become the Women in Finance Community, our renewed vision is to create a profession in which members can lead a career without limits.
The Community seeks to:
- Support members to achieve their personal and career goals, whatever they may be
- Cultivate a rich, diverse network of ICAEW members, working in finance and non-finance roles
- Enable members at all stages of their career development to share experiences, discuss current issues and future challenges relating to women
- Provide implementable advice and support, regardless of a member’s location
- Advance the discussion on gender equality in accountancy and in business more broadly
To achieve this, an Advisory Group, that consists of ICAEW members, volunteers its time and advises the Community on how best to serve our members.
We are working on an exciting range of events for 2019, with around one event per quarter, including the first Women in Finance webinar, another chance to take part in speed mentoring, and, of course, opportunities to network and meet fellow ICAEW members.
Details are being finalised currently – please check back here soon for more information.
Women in Finance Network
Members, Commercial and Shared Services
Chartered Accountants' Hall
Telephone: +44(0)20 7920 8862