Jamaica's contact member
Donald S. Reynolds is the Contact Member for Jamaica. He is your single point of contact for members' enquiries and acts as an ambassador in promoting the ICAEW's strategy and brand within Jamaica.
Contact Member's details
Mr Donald S. Reynolds BSc Econ FCA
Retired Managing Partner
Tel (Mobile): 1+ (876) 919 8168
Email (other): email@example.com
PO Box 9070 CSO Kingston Jamaica WI
Donald is currently a consultant for Deloitte & Touche, having retired as Chairman of the Partnership and Senior Partner, Audit, Advisory and Assurance Services in August 2006.
He joined Deloitte & Touche in 1971 and made Partner in 1977. He has experience in such major audits, assurance and advisory assignments as:
Government and statutory corporations
- Urban Development Corporation - the largest land holding and real estate and construction developers in Jamaica
Financial institutions, especially insurance brokerage
- Finsac Limited - the largest company to hold assets and manage the entire financial sector during recent liquidity problems
Clients funded by the IBRD, USAID and IADB
- Major projects funded by these international agencies
The hotel (including time sharing) and food processing industries
- Audit, advisory and assurance services to the company who controlled all major hotels in Jamaica during 1970 - 1980
- Significant audit advisory services to the largest time sharing developer in Aruba, Netherlands Antilles in assistance to DTT Curaçao
Donald is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Jamaica and holds the Degree Bachelor of Science (Economics) majoring in Accounting from the University of the West Indies.
Donald has been married to Gloria since 1967 and has 2 children.