The Corporate Finance Faculty’s professional network includes more than 6,000 members and more than 60 member organisations.
This includes the global professional services groups, specialist advisory firms, companies, banks, private equity, venture capital, law firms, brokers, consultants, policy-makers and academic experts. More than 40 per cent of the faculty’s membership is from beyond ICAEW.
Corporate membership provides you with:
- Representation by the most respected organisation of professionals involved in corporate finance
- Opportunities to contribute to policy development and consultations with international organisations, governments, regulators and other professional bodies
- Access to best-practice guidance and professional expertise, including the Corporate Finance Faculty’s authoritative, peer-reviewed technical bulletins and guidelines
- Ten issues per year of the faculty’s influential, high-quality magazine Corporate Financier – in print, electronic and online – for all individuals in the corporate membership scheme
- Enhanced reputation and profile amongst well over 6,000 members and contributors in business, investment and advisory firms
- Participation in the faculty’s popular forums and seminars covering emerging issues in many areas of corporate finance
- Invitation for your organisation’s senior professionals to the faculty’s exclusive and entertaining Annual Reception in the City of London
- Beneficial corporate membership rates and online access to member-only resources
For more information, please feel very welcome to get in touch:
Martin McKendry, Head, Services & Client Relationships, T: +44(0)20 7920 8804, email@example.com
Corporate member profiles