ICAEW has offices in China and Hong Kong, and works with local partners to offer routes to membership. Across Greater China it supports more than 3,300 members and an increasing number of students.
Find out more about our qualifications and how you can become an ICAEW Chartered Accountant, as well as contact information and useful resources for our members in Greater China.
Qualifications and programmes
Support for members
- Technical resources by country: Intelligence on over 170 countries and territories including economic forecasts, guides to doing business and information on the tax climate in each jurisdiction.
- Doing business in...: Access business guides and support networks to help you with key issues when doing business abroad, from setting up a business to understanding local etiquette.
- Economic Insight: ICAEW works with Oxford Economics to issue quarterly reports which provide useful insight and timely intelligence for finance professionals and their clients.
- Support throughout your career: Information and resources for every stage of your career, including securing roles, developing your career, taking career breaks, becoming self-employed and retiring.
- Big data in Chinese business (English version | Chinese version): A research report that examines how finance functions are approaching big data in the context of China.
Join us from another body
Follow us on social media