- Access your training file online 24/7 using a tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
- By keeping your training file current, it will be much easier when it's ready to be signed off. It will also help ICAEW to verify your records before you’re invited to become a member. You won’t be able to qualify if your training file is incomplete.
- Remember, an incomplete training file is not compliant with ICAEW regulations. ICAEW run random checks every month to ensure that students are keeping their training files up to date. If we check your file and six-monthly reviews are not taking place, we’ll be in contact with you.
- Keep your contact details up to date to ensure you receive information from ICAEW – you can view your details and update them in your file.
- Before the end of your training agreement, download a copy of your file to keep a record of it.
You can find more tips for updating your training file in the ACA student guide.
Student support team
The ACA student support team is here to help. We recommend that you contact us via our Live Chat or chatbot Mia first.