Data Protection Statement
- The protection of personal privacy is an important concern to ICAEW. Any personal data collected will be treated in accordance with current data protection legislation.
- We will use your personal data to deliver content to you via webinars and events provided by us and in collaboration with third party content sponsors, incorporating; administration (pre, post and during the event), communications and post-event feedback.
- In addition, in order to meet our obligations, we may share relevant personal data with content sponsors, who help us deliver the webinar and our services to you.
- We may also share your personal information with content sponsors so they can send you relevant information that may be of interest to you where, as:
- an individual subscriber, you have given consent for us to do so; or
- a corporate subscriber, we have told you that we will do so, and you have not objected by contacting us.
- For more information about our data protection practices please go to ICAEW member privacy notice.