DChA experience route
Designed for senior professionals in charity accounting and financial management, the Diploma in Charity Accounting (DChA) experience route will formally recognise your achievements and expertise.
- DChA acknowledges your expertise in charity accounting and financial management at the highest level.
- On successful completion you will receive the designatory letters, DChA.
- No formal qualifications needed to apply.
- Free Charity Finance Professionals Community subscription up to 12 months (for new subscribers only).
- Complete the DChA experience route Examination of Experience in your own time.
- DChA award holders have the opportunity to appear on our online Register of Award Holders.
What is the DChA (experience route)?
If you have specialised in the charity finance field by working for, or in, the charity and voluntary sector, you can now gain public recognition for these skills and expertise by obtaining the DChA, through the ICAEW Examination of Experience. Being awarded the DChA means you have demonstrated your expert knowledge of charity accounting and financial management within a strategic, policy and governance context. You will also have the right to use DChA after your name and join a professional, online register of award holders.
DChA (experience route) at a glance
Senior professionals who have at least three years’ experience in charity accounting and financial management are eligible to apply. You don't need any formal qualifications.
|How to apply||To apply for the DChA experience route, you must complete an Examination of Experience which will ask you to answer a series of questions on your experience to date.
View the step-by-step instructions on how to apply
|Receiving your results||