Diversify your personal network
Brought to you by the ICAEW Financial Services Faculty, this webinar, for all ICAEW members and financial services professionals, will help you understand what role you have to play in proactively building diverse and inclusive personal networks.
Our speakers, Sonya Dreizler and Philippa Kelly, approaches the subjects of diversity and inclusion, gender and race in a real and relatable way. This empowering and practical discussion will allow you to take immediate actions to grow a more diverse and inclusive network.
- Confidence in networking, including in digital settings
- Understanding intersectionality and diversity
- The problem of being “the only”
- The power of making introductions
- What you can do as an individual, and what you can do from within your role within an organisation from entry level to board level
- The value of business of more diverse networks
- As well as an opportunity to reflect and plan, you will also understand things that you can do right away to play your role in growing a more diverse and inclusive industry.
Financial Services Faculty
This webinar is brought to you by the ICAEW Financial Services Faculty, which offers three memberships: Banking, Insurance or Investment Management. Each membership gives you access to exclusive premium content including practice tips, essential guides, webinars, regular eBulletins and extensive online resources focused on technical information to support your career. For more information about Financial Services Faculty membership and our latest joining offers, please visit icaew.com/joinfsf. For more information about Faculties Online, please visit icaew.com/subscribefo.