Financial models are used at the core of business planning and allow professionals to manage cash flows and evaluate projects and make informed decisions about acquisitions. Learning how to effectively use scenario planning is the key to utilising your models to master effective-decision making. In this webinar, Ben Ducker, Director at RSM, and Craig Stirk, Chief Data Officer at Sprift will explore:
- Why scenario planning is important and why structured models can help
- How to upgrade your financial models to incorporate scenario planning functionality, and other key modelling considerations.
- What scenario development looks like and how results can be integrated into management KPIs.
- Real-life examples of how scenario planning can create operational and financial efficiencies.
- Why Excel is a good place to start for most financial modelling requirements, and when it might be appropriate to move onto more advanced tools.
- Gain valuable insights into how structured financial models can help finance and operational strategies.
- Understand the key modelling and scenario planning considerations and why Excel is a good place to start.
- Learn how to integrate model results into management KPIs enabling informed decision making.
First broadcast on 25 May 2023