ICAEW.com works better with JavaScript enabled.

SOEL members

As a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Greece (SOEL), you may be eligible to join ICAEW based on your experience through our Pathways to Membership route. You can also apply for a practising certificate and gain audit rights in the UK with our Audit Qualification.

ACA training

If you want to join ICAEW through the study route, you’ll need to complete formal ACA training by registering as an ACA student. Learn more.

Pathways to Membership

If you are a fully qualified SOEL member with at least five years’ full membership, you may be eligible to join ICAEW based on your experience. This is our Pathways to Membership route.

Practising certificate

If you intend to practice in the UK or EC you must apply for a practising certificate. You may only practice as an ICAEW member if you have been a member of SOEL for at least two years.

Audit rights

ICAEW membership does not automatically grant you audit rights in the UK, so if you intend to work in audit during your career, then we recommend that you apply for the Audit Qualification (AQ) when joining us.