Annual review 2014
2014 was a strong year for ICAEW and our members.
- 10,441 new students studied for the ACA and ICAEW CFAB qualifications – a record number
- In the five years to 2014 the proportion of female members has increased from 25% to 27% of the total membership; the 2014 student intake was 42% female
- Our revenue and surplus are both up: 2014 revenue: £91.5m (87.6m in 2013), surplus £2.4m (£2.2m in 2013)
- We met 8 out of 10 KPIs
- We made history as the first non-legal body to be granted the right to authorise some legal services in the UK, starting with probate
- We opened new offices in Vietnam and Indonesia
- We responded to 154,407 member enquiries
- Online member search boosted enquires from under 600 to 14,000 a month
- Our Member App was downloaded 6,309 times
- Members spent an average of 58 minutes reading each issue of our magazine economia
View the full report
CEO answers your questions
Watch ICAEW’s Chief Executive answer your questions online.
Alternatively, join the AGM in person on 2 June, 11am.