Annual Review 2018
2018 was a watershed year for our profession and a highly challenging one for ICAEW. An erosion of public trust in audit and accountancy led to a deep reflection of our role and purpose in society, and with it a need to embrace fundamental change. Read more in our 2018 Annual Review.
Brexit uncertainty also continued, and we invested in supporting our members for a range of possible outcomes.
In our 2018 Annual Review you can read about:
- Our extensive submissions to the various reviews into audit;
- Our insight, public policy representations and member support on Brexit;
- The launch of our ‘Finance in a Digital World’ online learning experience, in partnership with Deloitte;
- Our new Core Accounting and Tax Service, in partnership with Bloomsbury Professional;
- The ever-expanding work and influence of the ICAEW Foundation and our international capacity building activities;
- Our continued membership growth and record student intake.
Gender Pay Gap
From April 2017, organisations employing more than 250 staff must publish specific data with regard to their gender pay gap.
Annual review 2018
Please note: if you experience any problems opening these reports, please try to use an alternative browser.