ICAS members can join the ICAEW through our reciprocal membership agreement. This will give you audit and practising rights in the UK.
Benefits of joining ICAEW
- Access a portfolio of products, services and networks. We continually develop these to ensure you have the most useful and relevant support at your fingertips
- Technical help and advice
- Insights on the profession
- Online communities and hubs
- Events and E-learning courses
How to join ICAEW
The ICAEW recognises practising certificates (PC) issued by ICAS. You will not be required to gain an additional PC with the ICAEW if you already hold one with ICAS.
ICAEW membership does not automatically grant you audit rights in the UK, so if you intend to work in audit during your career, then we recommend that you apply for the Audit Qualification (AQ) when joining us.
Working in Insolvency
ICAEW is the largest insolvency regulator in the UK. We offer the opportunity for ICAEW Chartered Accountants and non-ICAEW members to qualify and be licensed as insolvency practitioners with us. We also offer a comprehensive programme of support for our current and future insolvency practitioners including membership to our Restructuring & Insolvency Community.
Working in Financial Services
Gain sector-specific technical support and expert opinions to keep you up to date in a fast-changing environment.