- OMP Club will be open from Monday to Friday from 10am to 10pm or such other time as we shall from time to time decide.
- We reserve the right to close OMP Club during normal opening hours if this is required for cleaning, maintenance or repair, or if we need to withdraw facilities or services for reasons of a risk to health and safety of users of the Premises or OMP Club. If such closure is necessary we will endeavour to resolve the reason for closure and re-open OMP Club as soon as is reasonably practicable.
Purchase of alcohol
- We are permitted by our premises licence (issued under section 24 of the Licensing Act 2003) to serve alcohol at OMP Club during the opening hours of OMP Club.
- The purchase of alcohol for supply by the club is to be in our absolute discretion.
- You and your guests must not do anything which might result in a breach of the premises licence we hold for OMP Club.
- You may bring guests up to 3 guests at any one time to use the facilities of OMP Club. At busy times, we may require you to make a reservation to do so. You may request a reservation to bring more than 3 guests to use the facilities of OMP Club by contacting us in advance of your booking.
- You must accompany the guests your bring all times while at OMP Club.
- Any children brought to OMP Club must not be left unattended at any time.
- You must enter the number of guests (up to three people) when you sign into the OMP at each visit
- You must pay all expenses you and your guests incur at OMP Club or ensure such expenses are paid before leaving OMP Club.
- You and your guests must not take away any property of ICAEW from OMP Club or permit any property of ICAEW to be taken away from OMP Club, or injure or destroy any property of OMP Club or permit it to be injured or destroyed.
- You and your guests may not use business centre or any of the facilities at our Premises at One Moorgate Place other than OMP Club and the toilets and cloakroom designated for use by Corporate Members.
- You and your guests must respect the privacy of other users of OMP Club.
- You must promptly report to us all damage, breakages, or loses which occur at OMP Club of which you become aware, whether or not they are your fault or the fault of any of your guests.
- You must immediately report to us any accident or injury which occurs on our Premises. Such report shall include the name, age and address of the injured person, the type of injury and circumstances in which it occurred, whether any injured persons were taken to hospital or not; and such other information reasonably required by us in order for us to discharge our legal obligations including our obligations under the Report of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 1995.
- You and your guests must:
16.1. Comply with our policies, signs and notices and reasonable instructions while on our Premises along with all applicable laws and regulations.
16.2. Have due regard to the safety of other users of OMP Club and not do anything which might cause any injury to any of them.
16.3. Conduct themselves in a way appropriate to a members club for accountants and their business clients at all times while on our Premises.
16.4. Only use mobile telephones or other electronic equipment with due consideration for other users of OMP Club.
16.5. Refrain from using inappropriate language.
16.6. Comply with any rules which we issue for use of the Wifi at OMP Club.
16.7. Maintain an acceptable standard of dress at OMP Club. Our decision on what is acceptable shall be final and binding.
- You and your guests must not:
17.1. Do or permit any act that would make any insurance policy void or voidable or increase the premium.
17.2. Engage in smoking or vaping on our Premises any time.
17.3. Engage in any illegal betting or gaming, drunkenness, bad language or other misconduct while on our Premises at One Moorgate Place.
17.4. Purchase, use, ingest, possess, sell or otherwise distribute illegal drugs or other substances or any object which is illegal or offensive or attempt to do any of these while
17.5. Use any threatening or abusive language or act in any way that may reasonably be seen as threatening or abusive towards our employees, members, students or anyusers of OMP Club or our Premises.
17.6. Do or permit anything which may cause a nuisance or annoyance to anyone on our Premises or any occupier of any adjoining or neighbouring premises.
17.7. Bring any food or drink into OMP Club unless medically required.
17.8. Bring any animals onto our premises except for legally recognised and certified assistance dogs.
- For safety reasons we use CCTV on our Premises and in OMP Club. Please see the notices regarding such use on the Premises.
- Please see our privacy notice, in respect of the personal data we collect and how we use it.
- We will not limit our liability to you or your guests for death, personal injury arising from our negligence, for fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability that we cannot legally exclude.
- Apart from the liability in term 20 above, we shall not be liable to you or your guests in any case for:
21.1. any indirect or consequential losses, loss of profits, howsoever caused; or
21.2. any damage or loss to any equipment or belongings you or your guests bring onto our Premises.
- Apart from the liability in term 20 above, our aggregate liability for loss or damage, including loss or damage caused by our negligence is limited to the lower of (a) the annual Corporate Membership subscription and (b) £50,000.
- You must pay us all costs, expenses and losses in connection with making good any loss, theft damage or destruction to any part of the Premises, including any decorations, fixtures or fittings or to any of the equipment, artwork or other contents of those premises, other than wear and tear, caused by you or your guests.