Accounting teams are asked to do more every day. You need to do all the things you’ve always done, and also guide the business with real-time data and analytics. Of course, you want to be that business partner, but who has the time?
We can’t add hours to the day, but we can make better use of our time. That sounds lofty, perhaps even impossible. It isn’t. It is more achievable than you think.
We partnered with the For Dummies brand to write the book on Modernizing Accounting For Dummies. It will help you understand the real cost of manual accounting processes and discover how you can eliminate and automate them to focus on more strategic work.
After reading this book, you will understand how to:
- Get started with accounting automation
- Complete more work in less time
- Drive effective change management
Since our founding in 2001, BlackLine has become a leading provider of cloud software that automates and controls critical accounting processes. Companies come to BlackLine because their traditional manual accounting processes are not sustainable. We help them move to modern accounting by unifying their data and processes, automating repetitive work, and driving accountability through visibility.
- Changes to self assessment criteria
- EU Council reaches agreement on exchange of information for crypto assets and advance tax rulings for high-net-worth individuals
- HMRC additional needs working group
- Drink return scheme deposits should fall outside the scope of VAT, suggests ICAEW
- Apply for marriage allowance by postal form