What the COVID-19 crisis can tell us about visualising data effectively.
Data and statistics have become part of our daily lives throughout the coronavirus pandemic, presented in visualisations in daily briefings and the press. But what do these visuals really tell us? Andrew Pemberton, director at data visualisation agency Furthr, explains the power of good data viz.
- People and planet in the accounts: recognising natural capital – sustainability is not a given
- Chart of the week: Spending Review 2020
- People and planet in the accounts: non-financial disclosures – why the notes matter
- Spending Review 2020: UK faces ‘economic emergency’
- Spending Review 2020: public finances dominated by COVID aftermath