Use of the ICAEW “Technology Accreditation” logo
logo on product packaging, website and promotional materials.
Your product on ICAEW.com
Description of your accredited product with a downloadable evaluation report on www.icaew.com/accreditedtech - with a link through to your website.
Promotion via ICAEW social media channals
Promotion of the scheme and accredited products via ICAEW social media channels
Access to ICAEW marketing channels
Access to ICAEW marketing channels – events, social media, conferences etc.
How can your product benefit from ICAEW accreditation?
As an accredited software provider, you can benefit from an extensive marketing support package including:
- Use of the ICAEW accredited software logo on product packaging, website and promotional materials.
- Free access of up to 20,000 records (mailing only) per year from the membership database (market value is £5,000)
- Description of your accredited software with a downloadable product evaluation report on the ICAEW corporate website with a link through to your website.
- Discounted marketing via ICAEW marketing channels
- Access to sponsorship of ICAEW events and products at discounted rates.
- Provision of speakers where relevant and depending on availability.
The following list provides questionnaires and guidelines for the scheme
ICAEW has a policy of appointing a top accountancy firm as the scheme's independent assessor. This is currently RSM. The assessor has the final say as to whether a product has passed the accreditation process.
The scheme's independence is very important as it means software companies cannot simply pay to join the Scheme but must meet the required criteria laid out in the questionnaire.