ISA 540 (Revised) introduced a number of new and enhanced requirements with significant changes and challenges for auditors to get to grips with.
This webcast series is designed to support audit firms in auditing accounting estimates under ISA 540 (Revised) by using practical illustrations to consider key issues in common audit areas.
In this webcast, Sara Ashton, Managing Director, Technical Audit Professional Standards at Grant Thornton, looks at identifying specific risks in relation to estimates.
Link to Zoom recording
- Download a copy of the slides
- Visit our auditing accounting estimates hub
- Webcast - Auditing accounting estimates – depreciation and fixed assets
- Webcast - Auditing accounting estimates -property valuations
- Webcast - Auditing accounting estimates – provisions
ICAEW will not be liable for any reliance you place on the information in this presentation. You should seek independent advice.