Trusted business advice provides the support and guidance you need to run and grow a successful business operation.
Whether you are just starting out or established and looking to grow, an ICAEW Business Advice Service firm can provide regular or one-off advice on:
- Setting up your business
- Obtaining finance for the business through loans, grants and investment
- Cashflow Management
- Taking on staff, payroll and employee benefits
- How to pay yourself as a business owner
- Managing customers who owe you money
- Agreeing contractual terms with suppliers
- Meeting company deadlines
- Tax and dealing with HMRC
- Software for accounting, receiving payments and stock
- How to grow your business
- Planning for a business sale or merger
- Exiting the business and retirement
Why the ICAEW Business Advice Service?
The ICAEW Business Advice Service (BAS) are firms of chartered accountants who provide free initial consultations and offer trusted business advice.
BAS firms are regulated by the ICAEW and must comply with the ICAEW code of ethics and hold professional indemnity insurance.
Chartered accountants have been rigorously trained in advising businesses and provide high quality, professional services.
The word ‘accountant’ is not a protected title so there are unregulated parts of the industry that may not uphold the same standards as ICAEW chartered accountants.
In the unlikely event that you have a complaint against an ICAEW BAS firm, the ICAEW has an independent complaints procedure.