The ICAEW Library & Information Service provides a range of articles and publications that can help researchers looking into the history of ICAEW and Chartered Accountants' Hall.
Publications for sale
A selection of publications for sale are available from the ICAEW Library & Information Service, including:
- Chartered Accountants' Hall- the first hundred years
- The history of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, 1880-1965
- History of the Society of Incorporated Accountants, 1885-1957
- The hall of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- The making of a profession
Can't find what you are looking for?
If you're having trouble finding the information you need, ask the Library & Information Service. Contact us by email at email@example.com or through webchat.